Single Serve Healthy Peach Crisp
This delicious & easy-to-make Single Serve Healthy Peach Crisp is the perfect quick remedy for a sweet tooth!
Have a lone peach left in the fruit basket? This Single Serve Healthy Peach Crisp is the solution – a delicious quick fix. Peach crisp for one? Yes, please! A base of sweet, juicy peaches topped with a healthy nutty crisp. Made with wholesome ingredients, you’ll be capturing the essence of summer in a little ramekin for you to enjoy all to yourself. Plus, it’s completely vegan, gluten free & refined sugar free, making it a guilt-free treat. Enjoy the sweetness of summer in every bite with this wholesome peach crisp for one.
This recipe is adapted from my full serving Healthy Peach Crisp. This single serve version is made with the same ingredients, just scaled down to a single serving. There’s so many great things about single serve recipes, I’m not sure why I don’t make them more (well, here’s to an August New Year’s resolution – HA). Due to the single serve size, there’s no more wasting leftover dessert. It’s quicker, easier and cheaper to make since you’re using less ingredients. Now when you’re craving peach crisp and don’t feel like whipping up a full serving, you can make this single serve and enter peach paradise. AKA where I was 20 minutes ago after devouring this Single Serve Healthy Peach Crisp.
Single Serve Healthy Peach Crisp Ingredients
• Peach – a ripe but firm peach.
• Walnuts – adds a nice healthy crunch!
• Pecans – ditto.
• Vegan Butter
• Spices – cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
* I also give the option to include one teaspoon of coconut sugar or brown sugar mixed in with the peaches. My family doesn’t love overly sweet desserts, so I don’t put it in. But if you have a bigger sweet tooth, I would recommend adding the sugar.
How To Make Healthy Peach Crisp
Slice the peach into chunks, then add it to a ramekin. If you’re using the extra sugar (see above), mix it in with the peaches. Make the crisp topping by adding the oats, almond flour, walnuts, pecans, maple syrup, vegan butter, vanilla and spices to a bowl and mix. Pour the crisp topping on top of the peaches and bake in the oven. It’s super easy to make and nearly impossible to mess up. Once it’s done baking (the aroma is amazing), top it with ice cream and dig in!
Whether you’re craving a solitary indulgence after a long day or simply want to treat yourself to a cozy dessert, this single-serving peach crisp is the ideal solution. The recipe is designed for one, allowing you to unwind and savor the moment without any distractions.
So, why not take a break from the hustle and bustle of life and treat yourself to the simple pleasure of a homemade peach crisp? With its mouthwatering blend of fruity sweetness, crunchy goodness, and health-conscious ingredients, this delightful dessert will surely become a cherished go-to recipe in your culinary repertoire.
Single Serve Healthy Peach Crisp
- 1 peach ripe but firm, cut into chunks (peel based on preference)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add the sliced peaches to a ramekin (if you like sweeter, add 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar or brown sugar in with the peaches. We don’t like things too sweet so I don’t put it).
- Mix all of the crisp ingredients together and sprinkle over the peaches.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Then, uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Serve with ice cream. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so it should only be used as an approximation.