Pumpkin Granola (Vegan & GF)
Pumpkin spice and everything nice — this wholesome Pumpkin Granola is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, and has a taste of fall in every bite!
Granola is something I can’t really live without. I put it in my yogurt, açaí bowls, in a bowl with some oat milk, or I just munch on it by the handful. Now that fall is fast approaching, I like to “fall-ify” everything in my life. Instead of iced drinks, I drink hot drinks, instead of black tea, I drink chai tea, instead of cinnamon rolls, I make pumpkin cinnamon rolls – see where I’m going? This Pumpkin Granola is just another one of those little changes that makes all the difference in romanticizing this lovely, autumnal season.
I don’t think many people realize 1. how easy it is to make granola, 2. how much healthier it is for you, or 3. how much better it tastes. Store-bought granola will never compare. Plus, the aroma that fills your home while baking a fresh batch of granola is second to none.
This Pumpkin Granola recipe is vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. I use fresh pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, along with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pecans, walnuts and maple syrup so you get a taste of fall in every bite. If you are not gluten-free, simply use regular rolled oats.
How to Eat Pumpkin Granola
Since this Pumpkin Granola is so full of flavor, my favorite way to eat it is in a bowl with some oat milk. Simple yet delicious. It’s also great on yogurt or an açaí bowl.
Wholesome yet indulgent, this Pumpkin Granola is made with clean ingredients and ideal for making large batches for the whole family to enjoy this fall!
Please leave a comment or tag me on Instagram to share your thoughts on this seasonal recipe! I’d love to hear your thoughts and see how you enjoy it.
If you are a granola lover like me, check out my indulgent Healthy Chocolate Granola recipe!
Pumpkin Granola (vegan + gluten free)
- Preheat the oven to 325℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, add the coconut oil and melt in the microwave for 30 secs, or until completely melted. Add the remainder of the wet ingredients to the bowl with the coconut oil and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the bowl with the wet ingredient mix into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Fold with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Spread the granola evenly across the baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least one hour or overnight (this will make it super crunchy!). Break apart and store in an airtight container at room temperature. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so it should only be used as an approximation.