Vegan Cinnamon Roll Loaf
This dreamy Vegan Cinnamon Roll Loaf is the ultimate treat for your sweet tooth. It’s easy to make and tastes like a cinnamon roll!
Warm, sweet and cozy. It doesn’t get much better than this! When fall hits and the leaves begin to change, I crave a warm cinnamon roll with a cup of tea. However, making homemade cinnamon rolls is a labor of love. There’s yeast, proving, rolling, spreading, more proving, etc. (if you have the time, check out my Vegan Cinnamon Rolls – it’s worth it!). Sometimes we don’t have much time but still want to indulge in the classic and comforting cinnamon roll taste. So, behold, this Vegan Cinnamon Roll Loaf, which only takes 15-20 minutes to prepare. You’ll have this breakfast or tea-time dessert ready in no time!
To make this Vegan Cinnamon Roll Loaf, simply combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk, and combine all the wet ingredients (including the sugar) in a bowl and whisk. In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon and set aside. Then, add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix. Pour half of the batter into a loaf pan and sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour the remaining batter on top, and top it off with the remainder of the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake at 350F for 55-60 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes and, of course, drizzle with icing for that classic cinnamon roll look, flavor and feel. If you’re feeling extra into it, make my vegan cream cheese frosting to go on top.
This Vegan Cinnamon Roll Loaf is moist, yet the perfect ‘loaf’ consistency, comforting, and the perfect balance of flavors. Make this recipe and wallow in the smell of cinnamon that infuses your home.
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Loaf
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon non-dairy milk add a little at a time. It should be thick and creamy
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, make the Cinnamon-Sugar Filling by mixing the sugar and cinnamon until combined. Set aside.½ cup coconut sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In a large bowl, whisk all the Dry Ingredients.2 cups all purpose flour, 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ½ teaspoon salt
- In another bowl, whisk all the Wet Ingredients.1 cup non-dairy milk, ¼ cup sugar, ¼ cup coconut sugar, ¼ cup vegan butter, ¼ cup applesauce, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the mixture of the Wet Ingredients to the Dry Ingredients bowl and mix with a spatula or wooden spoon until just combined.
- Add half of the batter to the loaf pan, followed by half of the Cinnamon-Sugar Filling. Then, pour the remaining batter on top, and top off with the remaining Cinnamon-Sugar Filling.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- While the loaf is baking, make the icing by whisking the powdered sugar and plant milk. Set aside.1 cup powdered sugar, ½ teaspoon non-dairy milk
- Let the loaf cool for 15 minutes, then drizzle over the icing. Serve!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so it should only be used as an approximation.