Sweet and juicy, these baked peaches are the perfect summer dessert.
These Baked Peaches are THE summer dessert you’ve been dreaming of! I mean, seriously, they are like little bites of heaven. The taste? Exquisite. The aroma? Out of this world. It’s like a party in your mouth with every single bite. And let’s not forget that these peaches are not just scrumptious, they are also super healthy.
If you know me, you know I love going to the farmers market. This past weekend I went to the peach festival at my local market and I couldn’t help but snatch a huge batch of these beautiful, ripe peaches! Peaches are my one of my favorite fruits, but there’s nothing like a ripe peach when they’re in season. That’s why I’m so excited to share this recipe with you today! It’s so easy to make and even easier to eat.
Baked Peaches are definitely my favorite summer dessert, mainly because they are so light, fresh and healthy. I especially love to make them when we have people over as they are a crowd favorite. The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for the peaches to bake so you can enjoy them (good thing they’re ready in less than 30 minutes)!
To make Baked Peaches — slice your fresh peaches in half, drizzle them with a vegan butter and vanilla extract mixture, and sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar before baking. That’s it! Once they’re out of the oven, they are incredibly soft, juicy, and tender. Top them with vegan ice cream to take them to a whole new level. I will forever adore the blend of cold ice cream with warm fruit.
One of the best parts about this recipe is that making them is a piece of cake (pun intended). It takes about 10 minutes to prepare them and only 15 minutes to bake them. Whether you’re hosting a summer party or just craving something sweet, these Baked Peaches will blow your guests away.
Indulge in the simple pleasure of these Baked Peaches and let your taste buds do a happy dance. You won’t regret it! If you love using in season produce in summer recipes like I do, then you’ll love this recipe too!
More Dessert Recipes:
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit. Place the peaches cut-side up in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted vegan butter and vanilla extract. In another small bowl, mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the butter mixture evenly on top of the peaches. Then, sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture evenly on top of the peaches.
- Bake the peaches for 15-20 minutes, or until the inside of the peach can be easily pierced with a fork (optional - broil on high for 2 minutes to caramelize the tops).
- Serve the warm peaches topped with vegan ice cream and chopped walnuts.
- To reheat, place in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so it should only be used as an approximation.