Vegan Vanilla Bundt Cake
This incredibly simple and delicious Vegan Vanilla Bundt Cake is so easy to make, extra moist and the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day!
I’m all for indulging in sweets around Valentine’s Day, and one of my all-time favorite sweets is a classic vanilla cake. Nothing beats a soft, moist, vanilla-flavored cake topped with a creamy vanilla frosting. I can’t get enough vanilla!
The heart-shaped bundt pan makes the cake look more elegant, which is fitting for the romantic holiday. My heart-shaped cake pan is by Wilton and I got it from Walmart. There are some similar ones linked on my Amazon Storefront as well. This cake can also be made in a regular bundt pan or 8″ cake pan.
This Vegan Vanilla Cake is:
• Easy to make
• Minimal ingredients
• Melts in your mouth
• Super vanilla-y (trying to make that a word!)
To make the cake, simply whisk all the dry ingredients, mix in the wet ingredients, pour into the greased heart-shaped pan, and bake it in the oven. Simple as that.
Boiling water is the key when making cakes. It enhances the flavors and makes the cake extremely moist, which is exactly what you want in a cake.
Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool for about 5 minutes. Then, flip it over onto a wire rack and it should *hopefully* come out with ease. Be sure your pan is greased very well so you don’t have any trouble at this stage.
Finally, make the frosting and add plant milk until you reach a pourable consistency. Alternatively, you can buy a ready-made vegan vanilla frosting from the grocery store (some of them are actually accidentally vegan – just be sure to check the ingredients). Melt 1 cup of the frosting in the microwave for 30 seconds and you will have a pourable consistency. Then, pour on top of the cake. Sprinkle on some pink and red sprinkles, and voila!
A beautiful and tasty Valentine’s Day cake to make with your kids, significant other or with the girls for a special “Galentine’s Day” treat!
If you make this Valentine’s Day Vegan Vanilla Bundt Cake, don’t forget to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it! Tag me on Instagram @booboosbakeryy so I can see how wonderful it turned it and wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day 💗
For more Valentine’s Day dessert ideas, check out my Vegan and GF Red Velvet Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting!
Vegan Vanilla Bundt Cake
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp white distilled vinegar
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons non-dairy milk plus more if needed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Generously grease a heart-shaped bundt pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the bowl with the dry ingredients and whisk.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Make the frosting by whisking all the frosting ingredients together. If you’re using store-bought frosting, scoop 1 cup into a pourable container and microwave for 30 seconds. Then, pour over top of the cake.
- Decorate with pink and/or red sprinkles!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so it should only be used as an approximation.