Black Bean & Corn Salsa
This colorful Black Bean & Corn Salsa is a fun recipe that’s full of summertime flavors. It’s sure to be a hit!
To be honest, this bowl is filled with all of my favorite ingredients: black beans, corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion avocado and lime. It’s so simple yet incredibly delicious. The first time I made this salsa, I brought it to a pool party and it was literally gone in 10 minutes. My uncle (who is very picky) said, “I would pay $100 for this bowl of salsa” — LOL. I mean, a bit extravagant, but that’s just how good it is.
If you’re in search of a recipe to bring to a cook-out or a dinner party, search no more! This Black Bean & Corn Salsa is it. It’s perfect for those warm summertime gatherings when you’re craving a burst of delightful flavors. Trust me, everyone will love it. The combination of ingredients in this salsa create a delicious flavor full of sweetness, saltiness, tanginess and zesty-ness.
Not only is it delicious, but it’s also incredibly convenient and budget-friendly to assemble. All you need are a few simple ingredients and about 15 minutes of your time to effortlessly whip up this tasty salsa. It can be served with chips or enjoyed on its own (my uncle devours it with a big ole spoon). Occasionally, I enjoy this bowl as a light lunch option. It’s made with an array of healthy and nourishing ingredients, so there’s no reason not to indulge!
Black Bean & Corn Salsa Ingredients
• Black Beans – I use canned black beans for this recipe.
• Corn – I typically use canned corn for this recipe. You can also use fresh cooked corn or thawed frozen corn.
• Orange Bell Pepper – this recipe uses an orange bell pepper, but if you only have a red or yellow bell pepper on hand, either will work.
• Red Onion
• Salt + Pepper
If you’re looking to add some more flavor to this salsa and make it your own, here are some other ingredients that would greatly compliment this salsa.
• Jalapeños – for a bit of heat – just make sure to remove the seeds!
• Cilantro – if you’re a fan of cilantro (I certainly am not!)
I would love to hear how you make this salsa recipe your own in the comments!
How To Make Black Bean & Corn Salsa
To make this Black Bean & Corn Salsa, simply add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix!
Serve with tortilla chips, spoon over tofu or protein of choice, or enjoy on its own! This Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe would taste amazing served with the following recipes:
For More Healthy Recipes:
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 1 15oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15oz can corn rinsed and drained (or 1 1/2 cups of cooked corn)
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 3 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix. Serve with tortilla chips or enjoy on its own.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so it should only be used as an approximation.